Health and Dietary Requirements
All dietary requirements are catered for (intolerances, vegetarian, etc.). Please advise us at time of booking of any such requirements. Malaria is endemic year round. Please consult your doctor for appropriate malaria prophylactics and vaccination requirements.
Guests must hold adequate and comprehensive travel insurance including medical, lost luggage and cancellation cover.
Scheduled commercial flights from Johannesburg, South Africa fly into:
* Kasane International Airport, Botswana (Air Botswana and SA Air Link)
* Victoria Falls Airport, Zimbabwe (SAA, British Airways)
* Livingstone Airport, Zambia (SAA, British Airways)
Road transfers from all these arrival/departure points can be arranged at time of reservation.
Kasane is easily accessible on tar roads via:
* Ngoma border post from Katima Mulilo, Namibia
* Kazungula border post from Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
* Kazungula ferry border from Livingstone, Zambia
* Francistown and Maun via Nata
Access from Maun, via Moremi Game Reserve and Savute through the Chobe National Park, is strictly with 4-wheel drive vehicle. All relevant park fees and licences for this route must be settled in Maun or Kasane at the Wildlife Department Offices before departure as no revenue is collected at park entrance gates.